Color : Black / White / Black
The premium trail shoe for best-in-class traction
Inspired and tested by top athletes, the new S/LAB CROSS is ready to conquer any trail, however technical. The innovative lug geometry maximizes traction in wet, muddy conditions, while the ankle gaiter keeps any debris out. We’ve also added a Matryx® upper that cradles your foot for a more precise fit and secure foothold.
- Range S/LAB
Racing, Trail Running
- Product Type Description (Footwear) Unisex Trail Running Shoes
We’ve redesigned the lug geometry of your Contagrip TA outsole for even more traction in tough conditions like mud, wet rocks and technical terrain.
The extremely lightweight construction integrates a high ankle gaiter into the upper to keep small stones and debris out.
The breathable Matryx® upper cradles your foot for a precise fit and secure foothold.
- Anatomical fit : Slim fit
- Drop : Low Drop (<8)
- Intensity of usage : Training and racing
- Lacing system : Quicklace®
- Waterproofness : None
- Terrain : Muddy and soft terrains
- Biomechanical fit : Forefoot strike, Heel strike, Midfoot strike
- Drop (in mm) : 4
- Inlay sole : Textile
- Lining : Textile
- Heel stack height (mm) : 13
- Forefoot stack height (mm) : 9
- Outsole : Rubber
- Upper : Textile / Synthetic
- Weight (g) : 240
- Lug depth (mm) : 6,5
- Primary Practice : Running
The outside sole of a shoe that contacts the ground.
- Contagrip® TA
The term upper refers to the part or parts of a shoe that covers the toes, the top of the foot, the sides of the foot, and the back of the heel.
- Anti-debris Mesh
System to adjust and secure the foothold of the shoe.
- EVA sockliner
System to adjust a secure and tight foothold.
We Also Recommend